It’s been a while since our last update, but the Board and the rest of our dedicated team of volunteers have been working away in the background, pulling together the structures and systems required to help us grow. It has taken longer than we’d hoped, but given our diverse locations and time zones, it’s great how often the team can pull together and remain connected. And we do have some new and important updates that we’d like to share with you.
- Paul Barnard, who has been serving on the IIA Board as a Director, has been appointed by the full Board of IIA the new CEO.
- He is taking over from Adam Fletcher, who has been in the Acting CEO role. Adam remains as IIA Chairman.
- We thank Adam for his service in holding the Acting CEO role to date, and welcome Paul to the CEO position.
- The Board is close to ratifying the IIA Vision, Mission & Values, the Strategy and also Key Performance Indicators for the essential activities.
- The Board members are committed to being accountable for essential activities in their areas of responsibility, and may revisit the organisational structure to align with what is thought to work best in light of both our experience and our strategy.
In other news, we are now on Facebook, so come over and ‘Like’ the official IIA Facebook page, join with the community and catch updates as they happen.
We are also on Twitter and you can follow us @IntegralInstAus – be sure and tweet us a hello!
Seeking a volunteer
We are also seeking another volunteer to take on the portfolio of Board and Organisational Development. If you have Leadership and developmental ideas and experience to share, and some time to spare, we’d love to hear from you.
Interested individuals please contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.